The Envelope Project


This is my envelope for The Envelope Project, yay!
I put it in the mail today.  It has some pages out of a  pilot's flight plan booklet, some
paper luggage tags, and some fabric tape I made using this tutorial here.

Here's what the project is all about--  Everyone who chooses to participate sends some paper goodies in a super fun envelope.  Then, on August 1 they draw a name, and 1 lucky person who participated gets EVERYTHING that was sent in!!  Think of all the lovely ephemera.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

In the meantime, you can hop on over to Meet Me At Mikes to check out the progress.  Pip is putting the envelopes on display and taking pictures of all the goodies.  How fun!!

xoxo, clm

6 comments:



elle said...

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I don't mind telling you about the dress - I've dedicated entire posts to it earlier on! It's by a UK designer called Jenny Packham, and the dress is called Charlie. I hope it's still in production if you love it so!

Good luck with the Envelope Project! Yours looks beautiful.

Unknown said...

Just came by to say "THANKS" for stopping by on my SITS day! You have a great blog. Have a wonderful week!

Small Burst said...

This envelope project looks so fun. I'll have to check it out. BTW, thanks for stopping by on my SITS day and making me feel special!

w said...

oh man. that sounds awesome! i love ephemera!

Emma @ Divorced Before 30 said...

What an interesting idea! Good luck! Thanks for visiting my blogoir on my SITS day last week!

Teresa said...

This envelope project sounds like a ton of fun! :)

♥ Teresa ♥

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!